"i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)" E.E. Cummings

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Welcome to Little's Kitchen

I will openly admit that I am adicted to Pinterest, so when I found an adorable kenmore kids kitchen on Craigslist I knew just what I wanted to do with it.  We actually bought this set well over a year ago and it's been sitting in the abyss of unfinished project (aka the Garage) calling my name!   So with a little elbow grease, a good cleaning, custom wall decals, curtains, a hanging light, mini table and chairs & some artwork it's finally finished!! And wouldn't you know...Littles to short to reach the counter tops!!  Haha.  My tiny Little peanut, gotta love it! 


I really am proud of how this turned out, can't wait until Little is tall enough to really play with it ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment