"i carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)" E.E. Cummings

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Awwwwwe....New Babies

My dearest friend in the WHOLE wide world just brought the sweetest little thing into this world.  Little Miss Hannah has finally joined all of us crazy "mooks" (nickname is a long drunk beach trip story for another day)...and we can't wait for the day when our Little can play with their Little!!
Isn't she the cutest?? LOVE!!!
Throughout my friends pregnancy and with this perfect new addition,  it has brought back a flood of memories from when my Little was born and I have literally shoveled tons of my advice and knowledge my friends way; which I'm sure was pretty annoying.  I have learned through the kindness and generosity of all of our visitors that you never come empty handed, so while I was preparing my grocery list today to get supplies for the "new mom & dad, welcome to the club, holy crap the hospital let you bring that baby home" kit, I came across 2 blog post that hit the nail on the head (so to speak) about visiting a family with a new addition. They are so great, I just had to share;  Rules for Visiting a New Mom & Feeding New Moms!!

And in true throw-back Thursday fashion, here a some of our Little's first pictures!! 


 Awe...New babies!! What's not to love!?!?  It's kinda hard to believe that they were ever this tiny :)

1 comment:

  1. This post made me cry! I'm so lucky to have an amazing friend like you in my life! Thank you for everything you did for me and all the advice you have throughout the pregnancy and after. You have helped me immensely and I can't thank you enough! Love you dear friend!! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete